Greetings and welcome to the NAIS 2013 Annual Conference Online Community. Today we launch another year of powerful and engaging conversations focused around topics related to the conference theme of Revolutionary Traditions- Think BIG, Think GREAT. YOU are the focus of this community. We welcome you to another engaging year. Here are a few things for you to do to get started.
- Listen to Welcome Message for Community
- Read About the Community
- Read How to Participate
- Bookmark the FRONT DOOR to this community: https://naisac13.wordpress.com/
- Bookmark the NAISAC13 Community Dashboard
- Join NAIS Connect Annual Conference Community
- Subscribe to the NAISAC13 BLOG
- FOLLOW the community twitter list
- USE #naisac13 hashtag for all tweets related to this year’s community and conference.
- Follow the Twitter Account for @naisac13
- Subscribe to the NAISAC13 Community Daily
The Daily find will also start today with several posts per week moving to a daily schedule as we approach the conference. During the 3 to 4 days surrounding the conference, you will likely see multiple posts as community members post their reflections and experiences. Feel free to add your post as well by sending them to email@example.com. You can learn more about submitting blog entries by visiting the Blog Submission Instructions link. While on the topic of blogs, you may also want to look over the list of independent school bloggers. This is an impressive list of educators sharing their experiences and ideas with the community. If you would like to add your blog to this list and be included in the RSS feed for independent school bloggers, follow the blog submission instructions.
I am personally looking forward to a wonderful year of great conversations both online and in Philadelphia. So, let the dialogue begin as we look toward Revolutionary Ideas in Education.